Las Vegas Things to Do Tips by Tom_Fields
Las Vegas Things to Do: 2,398 reviews and 4,428 photos
Entrance to the Aladdin
Here is one that is not too interesting outside, but quite a sight inside. It has a Middle Eastern theme.
Address: 3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Directions: Center Strip next to Paris-Las Vegas and across from the Bellagio
Phone: (877) 333-WISH
Here is a casino so big it's easy to get lost in it. Then again, you may not really mind; there's plenty to do anywhere inside. It's a virtual city within a city, complete with shops, restaurants, entertainment, and of course the game floor.
Address: 3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Directions: Center Strip between Bellagio and The Mirage
Phone: 1-(800) 634-6661
Bally's is yet another colorful Strip casino. It's beautiful at night.
Address: 3645 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-430
Directions: On the left side of the Strip as you head south, between the Barbary Coast and Paris.
Other Contact: Fax: 702-967-4405
The Monte Carlo
The Monte Carlo is another huge Las Vegas casino.
Address: 3770 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Directions: Between New York New York and the Holiday Inn Boardwalk
Phone: (800) 311-8999
The Liberace Museum
The Liberace Museum is a tribute to a remarkable man. Liberace was a classically-trained pianist, and technically brilliant. He was a natural showman, and developed a flamboyant stage show.
The museum has some of his pianos, costumes, and other memorabilia. Unfortunately, they allow no photos inside. However, you may photograph the sidewalk in front of the building, which has a set of plaques that commemorate Liberace's life.
Address: 1775 East Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 8911
Directions: East Tropicana at Spencer, a few blocks east of the Strip.
Harrah's Las Vegas Casino
Harrah's has a lot of casinos all over. Las Vegas has one of its biggest and best.
Address: 3475 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas 89109
Directions: On the central part of the Strip, the east side, between Paris and the Sahara.
Other Contact: 800.634.6765
Tour boat Desert Princess
The narrated boat cruise on Lake Mead offers a chance to learn about the lake and Hoover Dam. Be sure to wear sunblock.
Address: P.O. Box 62465, Boulder City, Nevada 89006
Directions: See web site, and go to Contact Us for detailed directions.
Other Contact: Fax: (702) 293-0343
Phone: (702) 293-6180
The Talk of the Town
Las Vegas is very much an adult town, with adult entertainment and activities. No list of attractions would be complete without mentioning the strip joints. There are many. A very popular one is Talk of the Town. This totally nude club has a good selection of dancers. Open 4:00 am to 4:00 pm. Admission is $15.00. The store is open 24 hours.
Address: 1238 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV 89104
Directions: On the northern part of the Strip. Very near Showgirls Video, as well as the wedding chapels. It's one block south of the East Charleston intersection.
Phone: (702) 385-1800
The fountain show in front
The Bellagio Casino has all kinds of things to see. It has a spectacular fountain show out front--free to anyone. It even has an art gallery, comparable to what many cities have. For a fine view of the fountains, visit the Eiffel Tower at the Paris casino, across the Strip.
Address: 3600 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Directions: Center Strip, across from Barbary Coast/Flamingo
Phone: (888) 987-3456
This is a museum dedicated to the biggest, smallest, oldest, and strangest. Its exhibits cover many of the same things that the famous Guinness Book of World Records does. If you enjoy the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum, check this one out, too.
Address: 2780 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, Nev
Directions: Toward the north end of the Strip, halfway between Circus Circus and The Sahara, on the west side of the street (right as you go south).
More Reviews (6)
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
- "A tourists view of Las Vegas"
- "las vegas"
- "Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
- "Viva Las Vegas"
- "Las Vegas: An Escape From Reality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Transportation in Las Vegas
- Nightlife in Las Vegas
- Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Shopping in Las Vegas
- Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tanza Hotels
- Kanton Zürich Hotels
- Kampong Alai Hotels
- Kralendijk Hotels
Badges & Stats in Las Vegas
- 34 Reviews
- 115 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Vegas
Photos in Las VegasSee All Photos (115)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Las Vegas hotel reviews
- Hampton Inn & Suites McCarran Las Vegas Airport
- 122 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Budget Suites of America - West Tropicana
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 14, 2012
- Tuscany Suites Casino
- 1162 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Downtowner Motel
- 22 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 16, 2013
- Stardust Resort & Casino
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- 268 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Budget Suites of America - Las Vegas
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 2, 2012
- Artisan Hotel And Spa
- 141 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 2, 2013
- KOA Las Vegas
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Center
- 121 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Lady Luck Casino Hotel
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
- Boardwalk Hotel and Casino
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
- Oasis Motel
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 15, 2012
- Travelodge - Las Vegas Strip
- 50 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Klondike Inn
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Fremont Street Experience- 83 Reviews, 165 Photos
- Venetian Hotel - Casino- 139 Reviews, 306 Photos
- Mirage- 118 Reviews, 199 Photos
- Bellagio Fountains- 134 Reviews, 263 Photos
- MGM Grand- 62 Reviews, 109 Photos
- Caesar's Palace- 95 Reviews, 201 Photos
- Treasure Island Hotel - Casino- 58 Reviews, 110 Photos
- Lake Mead and Hoover Dam- 87 Reviews, 240 Photos
- Luxor- 74 Reviews, 136 Photos
- Paris Hotel - Casino- 76 Reviews, 163 Photos
See All Las Vegas Things to Do