"Frankenmuth: Where America Meets Germany" Frankenmuth by Tom_Fields
Frankenmuth Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 180 photos
Michigan once attracted a vast number of German immigrants. Many settled in and around this area. The town of Frankenmuth recognizes this German-American heritage.
- Pros:Great if you love all things German
- Cons:If you don't, then skip it
This is among the best German restaurants that I've ever visited. It even rivals Hasenhour's back in Louisville (now... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Frankenmuth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Michigan's "Little Bavaria""
- "Frankenmuth - Michigan's Little Bavaria"
- "WILKOMMEN TO MICHIGAN'S LITTLE BAVARIA"
- "Bane of VT?"
- "Frankenmuth Annual Girls Night Out"
- "Frankenmuth: Where America Meets Germany"
- "Frankenmuth for a day"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frankenmuth
- Hotels in Frankenmuth
- Transportation in Frankenmuth
- Nightlife in Frankenmuth
- Restaurants in Frankenmuth
- Shopping in Frankenmuth
- Warnings and Dangers in Frankenmuth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frankenmuth
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Frankenmuth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frankenmuth
Photos in FrankenmuthSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue