"The Most Fun Place in Southern Maryland" Top 5 Page for this destination Solomons Island by Tom_Fields
Solomons Island Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 255 photos
Nestled between the Chesapeake Bay and the Patuxent River, Solomons Island is right in the middle of everything in southern Maryland. With a fine museum, plenty of boating and fishing, nice restaurants, and a good selection of hotels, this is the place to stay.
- In a nutshell:The ideal base for exploring southern Maryland
This is Maryland's largest collection of combat aircraft. It included naval fighters, attack planes, reconnaissance... more travel advice
If you want to stay in Solomons Island, and be near everything, then this is a good place. It's rather pricey for my... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Solomons Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Boating center"
- "Ringing the Bell for the Marine Museum"
- "The Most Fun Place in Southern Maryland"
- "Urban Getaway"
- "the Southern tip of Calvert County"
- "My current home"
- "Solomons Island Heritage Tours"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Solomons Island
- Hotels in Solomons Island
- Transportation in Solomons Island
- Nightlife in Solomons Island
- Restaurants in Solomons Island
- Shopping in Solomons Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Solomons Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Solomons Island
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Solomons Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Solomons Island
Photos in Solomons IslandSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue