"Cambridge: America's First Seat of Learning" Cambridge by Tom_Fields
Cambridge Travel Guide: 334 reviews and 649 photos
This is where higher education began in America, with the foundation of Harvard University in 1637. It's a lively university town, also home of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Pros:Great restaurants and nightlife
- In a nutshell:One of America's best university towns
Cambridge is a great walking town. People are accustomed to pedestrians and cycllists. It offers excellent views of... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Cambridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Missing Cambridge..."
- "You go for Harvard, you stay for Cambridge!"
- "Cambridge: The other side of the Charles"
- "Go with the Red"
- "Harvard and much more"
- "People's Republik of Cambridge"
- "The centre of (intellectual) power"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cambridge
- Hotels in Cambridge
- Transportation in Cambridge
- Nightlife in Cambridge
- Restaurants in Cambridge
- Shopping in Cambridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Cambridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cambridge
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (81)
Have you been to Cambridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cambridge
Photos in CambridgeSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue