"Newport: New and Improved" Newport by Tom_Fields
Newport Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 98 photos
For many years, Newport has been where the people of Cincinnati would go for enjoyment. The atmosphere is more relaxed, and everything is walking distance.
Nightlife has always been exciting here, and now it's better than ever. Newport on the Levee is a huge complex of shops and restaurants, with all kinds of things to do. In addition, making the place more family-friendly, a huge aquarium has been added. You don't have to leave the kids at home any more.
The old downtown is still there, only a few minutes' walk from the river and the levee. And there's still action there.
- Pros:Lots of fun to be had
- In a nutshell:Nice excursion from Cincinnati
Richard Southgate settled in Kentucky in 1797, and had this house built in 1814. According to tradition, it was... more travel advice
Here is the perfect place to shop, browse, eat, drink, and just watch people go by. It also offers some fine views of... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Newport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Newport on the Levee"
- "NEWPORT, KY"
- "Newport: New and Improved"
- "Newport Kentucky In One Day"
- "A night in Newport"
- "Newport, Kentucky..June 2001"
- "Right next to Cincy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newport
- Hotels in Newport
- Nightlife in Newport
- Restaurants in Newport
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Newport
- 4 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Newport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newport
Photos in NewportSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue