"Covington" Covington by Tom_Fields
Covington Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 39 photos
Covington is a pleasant town with a strong German heritage. It is full of quaint restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. It also has some parks that offer excellent views of Cincinnati, across the Ohio River.
Next to Covington, across the Licking River, is Newport. This is where people from Cincinnati have always gone to have fun.
- In a nutshell:A good side trip while visiting Cincinnati
Mike Fink's is not only a restaurant, but also a national historic landmark. It's aboard an old sternwheeler steamboat,... more travel advice
The Licking River separates Covington from Newport, flowing into the Ohio River directly opposite Cincinnati. This is a... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Covington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Greg's Covington Page"
- "Jen's Covington Page"
- "Covington, Kentucky"
- "Quite little town bordering Cincinnati"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Covington
- Hotels in Covington
- Transportation in Covington
- Nightlife in Covington
- Restaurants in Covington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Covington
- 6 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (77)
Have you been to Covington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Covington
Photos in CovingtonSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue