"America's Highest Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Leadville by Tom_Fields
Leadville Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 76 photos
At over 10,000 feet above sea level, this is America's highest incorporated town. It has 70 blocks of authentic Victorian architecture, making it one of Colorado's best-preserved towns. And it's surrounded by huge, towering peaks. It's located along the Top of the Rockies Scenic Byway.
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit
Located inside the old Carnegie Library, the Heritage Museum tells the story of mining in this old town. It also has a... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Leadville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOOM! BOOM! CRASH!"
- "Leadville In September"
- "Silver Mining and an Infamous Love Triangle"
- "amberrose's new Leadville Page"
- "America's Highest Town"
- "SILVER BOOMTOWN NAMED LEADVILLE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leadville
- Hotels in Leadville
- Nightlife in Leadville
- Restaurants in Leadville
- Warnings and Dangers in Leadville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leadville
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (77)
Have you been to Leadville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leadville
Photos in LeadvilleSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue