"One of Colorado's Best Towns" Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown by Tom_Fields
Georgetown Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 75 photos
Just off I-70, not too far from Denver, is one of Colorado's most scenic and historic towns. Georgetown has much to offer--too much to just drive on past it.
Check out the Georgetown Loop Railroad, the Lebanon Silver Mine, the Hotel de Paris, and other attractions. It's enough for a day of sightseeing.
- Pros:Lots to see
- In a nutshell:Stay a while
Not just a museum, this is still Georgetown's primary power source. It was built in 1900, and was designed to harness... more travel advice
Adolphe Francois Gerard was a French immigrant who came to the US shortly just after the Civil War. Joining the Army, he... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Georgetown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Georgetown....an old mining town west of Denver"
- "Georgetown, Colorado"
- "One of Colorado's Best Towns"
- "Queen of the Silver Camps"
- "Georgetown- My Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Georgetown
- Hotels in Georgetown
- Restaurants in Georgetown
- Shopping in Georgetown
- Warnings and Dangers in Georgetown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Georgetown
- 5 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (80)
Have you been to Georgetown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Georgetown
Photos in GeorgetownSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue