"Canon City: Place of Wonders" Canon City by Tom_Fields
Canon City Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 92 photos
This is one of Colorado's top sightseeing attractions. It's another place that has more than I could take in during my visit. The top attraction is the Royal Gorge. This spectacular canyon is over 1,000 feet deep with steep cliffs on each side. The things to see are the scenic railroad and the suspension bridge. Both are just outside Canon City.
- In a nutshell:A must-see
Any dinosaur enthusiast, young or old, should visit this small museum. This part of Colorado has yielded a treasure... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Canon City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cañon City"
- "The Royal Gorge"
- "Canon City/Royal Gorge"
- "Canon City: Place of Wonders"
- "ROYAL GORGE"
- "Nice Area to Camp at"
- "World's Highest Suspension Bridge"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canon City
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Canon City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canon City
Photos in Canon CitySee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue