"Sacramento" Sacramento by Tom_Fields
Sacramento Travel Guide: 419 reviews and 1,008 photos
When I lived in California, Sacramento was the nearest city to me. It was where I most often went for shopping, entertainment, culture, and most other things. Some of my friends live there, and are still in touch with me. And it has a lot to offer, including some fine museums, many restaurants, parks, and a great jazz festival.
This is more than just a capitol; it's also a museum. Strolling the ground, one can appreciate the fine gardens. Well worth a visit.
- Pros:Warm climate, plenty to do
- Cons:Too many bums
- In a nutshell:Many fond memories
Any major city today has at least one IMAX theatre, and Sacramento is no exception. This one is downtown, near the Crest... more travel advice
This is the largest jazz festival that I've ever heard of. Each year, on Memorial Day Weekend, it attracts tens of... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Sacramento Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sacramento: More Than Just A State Captiol"
- "Six Hours in Sacramento"
- "The best thing about Sacramento was Jeannette1"
- "SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA"
- "A Very Nice Community and Climate"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sacramento
- Hotels in Sacramento
- Transportation in Sacramento
- Nightlife in Sacramento
- Restaurants in Sacramento
- Shopping in Sacramento
- Warnings and Dangers in Sacramento
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sacramento
- 21 Reviews
- 79 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Sacramento?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sacramento
Photos in SacramentoSee All Photos (79)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue