"Petaluma" Top 5 Page for this destination Petaluma by Tom_Fields
Petaluma Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 138 photos
This town, in the wine country, has hundreds of Victorian, art deco, and other interesting buildings. It has been used as a setting for a number of movies, including American Graffiti and Pegg Sue Got Married. Spared from the 1906 earthquake, its downtown is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Pros:Outstanding architecture
- In a nutshell:The perfect base for touring the Wine Country
Downtown Petaluma has an impressive collection of 19th-century Iron Front buildings. They're all within a few blocks of... more travel advice
During the 19th century, this was an important means of transportation. Now, it's for pleasure craft. The river has a... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Petaluma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Petaluma: Former "Chicken Capital of the World""
- "SONOMA COUNTY SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAM"
- "Petaluma California - My Home!"
- "Where I grew up!"
- "A Hidden Gem in Northern California"
- "A Lovely Bedroom Community"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petaluma
- Hotels in Petaluma
- Transportation in Petaluma
- Nightlife in Petaluma
- Restaurants in Petaluma
- Shopping in Petaluma
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petaluma
- 6 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Petaluma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petaluma
Photos in PetalumaSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue