"Gilroy: The Garlic Capital of the World" Top 5 Page for this destination Gilroy by Tom_Fields
Gilroy Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 111 photos
This town is renowned for its garlic industry. The annual Garlic Festival is one of the states' largest and best agricultural festivals. It raises vast sums for charity.
- Pros:The Garlic Festival
- Cons:If you don't like the smell of garlic, skip this place
This is a spectacular scenic attraction and great place to hike. Millions of years ago, volcanic forces pushed up these... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Gilroy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gilroy: The Garlic Capital of the World"
- "10 years too long"
- "What's that smell?"
- "Not Quite Gilroy, actually San Martin"
- "One Night In Gilroy"
- "Gilroy was a great place to live."
- "Gilroy -- The Garlic Capital of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gilroy
- Hotels in Gilroy
- Transportation in Gilroy
- Restaurants in Gilroy
- Shopping in Gilroy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gilroy
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (77)
Have you been to Gilroy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gilroy
Photos in GilroySee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue