"Davis: A Rural University Town" Davis by Tom_Fields
Davis Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 133 photos
This small town is only a half hour's drive from downtown Sacramento. But in other ways, it's a world apart. There is so much culture and activity here that it rivals many big cities. So in many way, Davis offers the best of both worlds.
Here is one of the country's top-ranked agricultural schools. It also has plenty of activities. You'll never be bored here.
- Pros:Very pleasant town
- In a nutshell:Small town atmosphere, big city culture
This is one of the most beautiful spots in California. The gardens here are comparable to those of a vast country... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Davis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bicycling Heaven and Quirky College Town Davis"
- "More than a Central Valley College Town"
- "In the Heart of California"
- "the people's republic"
- "College Town and More"
- "Davis: A Rural University Town"
- "Davis = diversity"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Davis
- Hotels in Davis
- Transportation in Davis
- Nightlife in Davis
- Restaurants in Davis
- Shopping in Davis
- Warnings and Dangers in Davis
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Davis
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Davis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davis
Photos in DavisSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue