"Chico: A Hip University Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Chico by Tom_Fields
Chico Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 156 photos
This university town has all the things that you'd expect one to have--plenty of nice restaurants, coffee houses, college bars, and some culture. For a small town, Chico has a lot.
- Pros:Nice college town
- Cons:A bit small for me
- In a nutshell:Very pleasant place to visit
East of Chico is the tiny town of Centerville, which dates back to the 19th century. The old cemetary is the final... more travel advice
Outside Chico, to the east, is a canyon even bigger and more spectacular than the one in Bidwell Park. From downtown... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Chico Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chico: Amazing Parks and Open Space"
- "I can't quite call it home..."
- "Chico: A Hip University Town"
- "Chico downtown Mural By Ramirez"
- "Classic College Town"
- "I know you will love this area!"
- "Chico, California"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chico
- Hotels in Chico
- Nightlife in Chico
- Restaurants in Chico
- Shopping in Chico
- Warnings and Dangers in Chico
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chico
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Chico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chico
Photos in ChicoSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue