"Calistoga: Spa Town in the Wine Country" Calistoga by Tom_Fields
Calistoga Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 184 photos
Nestled among the hills of California's Wine Country, this town is known for spas and other therapeutic and relaxing places to go. It's very laid back and rather quaint.
Surrounding Calistoga is some of California's most gorgeous, rustic scenery. One of my favorite places is the Robert Louis Stevenson State Park, to the northeast. All along the roads are vineyards and wineries.
- Pros:Nice mild climate, laid back atmosphere
- Cons:Very expensive
- In a nutshell:Nice place to go for the day
Calistoga is a spa town. For points of contact of spas and resorts, go to the Chamber of Commerce website below. Lodging... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Calistoga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hot Springs, Massage, and Wine"
- "Calistoga of Sarafornia"
- "Old Resort Town With a Hybrid Name"
- "Calistoga California"
- "Calistoga: Spa Town in the Wine Country"
- "Calistoga, CA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calistoga
- Hotels in Calistoga
- Nightlife in Calistoga
- Restaurants in Calistoga
- Shopping in Calistoga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Calistoga
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (77)
Have you been to Calistoga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calistoga
Photos in CalistogaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue