"Hereford" Hereford by Tom_Fields
Hereford Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 134 photos
This small town is near Worcester, and has a fine cathedral. You can ride a boat on the River Wye. It's great for a day trip.
- In a nutshell:Stop by for a while.
One of Hereford's most pleasant diversions is to take a boat ride on the River Wye. Unfortunately, I haven't yet found a... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Hereford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Olde English Hereford"
- "Amongst the orchards lies a place of pilgrimage..."
- "Nice cathedral city in a pretty corner of England"
- "Hereford ~ Mappa Mundi ~ Closed Sundi"
- "A Friendly Place"
- "Cathedral City or Market Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hereford
- Hotels in Hereford
- Transportation in Hereford
- Restaurants in Hereford
- Warnings and Dangers in Hereford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hereford
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Hereford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hereford
Photos in HerefordSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue