"Ipswich" Top 5 Page for this destination Ipswich by Tom_Fields
Ipswich Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 130 photos
Ipswich is a small port on the east coast, in Suffolk. It's a lovely town, with a rich heritage. During the Middle Ages, it was the busiest seaport in this region of England. The town celebrates that heritage with its annual Maritime Ipswich festival. Like most other medieval port towns, its harbor is simply inadequate for large, seagoing container ships, but has a huge number of fishing and pleasure craft.
- In a nutshell:If you love the sea, see Ipswich
Very attractive, yet not too expensive, this hotel has a fine pub and good accomodations. It's located in the very heart... more travel advice
Strolling about the town centre, one can see a number of historic buildings and various other points of interest. These... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Ipswich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ipswich- between ugly duckling and medieval beauty"
- "Ipswich: Not to be overlooked"
- "A DAY IN IPSWICH"
- "Ipswich Best Avoided"
- "Welcome to Sunny Ipswich"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ipswich
- Hotels in Ipswich
- Transportation in Ipswich
- Nightlife in Ipswich
- Restaurants in Ipswich
- Shopping in Ipswich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ipswich
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (81)
Have you been to Ipswich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ipswich
Photos in IpswichSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue