"King's Lynn, aka Lynn Regis" Top 5 Page for this destination King's Lynn by Tom_Fields
King's Lynn Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 58 photos
This medieval town was for many years a major seaport, along with nearby Boston. Here, the River Great Ouse flows into the Wash (which is an inlet from the North Sea).
King's Lynn has several points of historical interest, and is well worth visiting. I hope you enjoy better weather than I did.
- Pros:Several historical sights
- In a nutshell:If you can, spend a few hours here
King's Lynn has some fine public parks and gardens. Too bad the weather was so miserable when I visited. Strolling about... more travel advice
Built by Henry Bell in 1683, this building stands over the River Great Ouse at Purfleet Quay. It is now home of the... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
King's Lynn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "King's Lynn - an historic port city"
- "King's Lynn, aka Lynn Regis"
- "A rainy day in King's Lynn"
- "HOUGHTON HALL PICTURES"
- "Kings Lynn - North West Norfolk"
- "it was a cold and wet december day ..."
- "A Maritime marvel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in King's Lynn
- Hotels in King's Lynn
- Transportation in King's Lynn
- Nightlife in King's Lynn
- Restaurants in King's Lynn
- Shopping in King's Lynn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in King's Lynn
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to King's Lynn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in King's Lynn
Photos in King's LynnSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue