"Northampton" Top 5 Page for this destination Northampton by Tom_Fields
Northampton Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 196 photos
This is the heart of the East Midlands, not far from my old home in Peterborough. It has one of the largest markets in England, and several impressive churches.
- Pros:Central location
Near the city centre are a number of parks, with plenty of trails along the river. more travel advice
This is one of four circular churches in the UK. Simon de St Liz, a returning crusader and the first Norman Earl of... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Northampton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Two ancient churches and a bargain!"
- "Not Quite Krakow But Definitely Underated!"
- "Just a day visit."
- "2nd time around:=)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Northampton
- Hotels in Northampton
- Transportation in Northampton
- Restaurants in Northampton
- Shopping in Northampton
- Warnings and Dangers in Northampton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Northampton
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (81)
Have you been to Northampton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Northampton
Photos in NorthamptonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue