"Woodbridge: An East Anglia Fishing Town" Woodbridge by Tom_Fields
Woodbridge Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 53 photos
Here is a small, East Anglia fishing town, by-passed by industrialization and tourism. The town has a few points of interest, and is worth stopping to see if you're in the region.
This is Woodbridge's link to the sea. Note the low water level; this shot was obviously taken at low tide. Also, note the Tide Mill in the background. This is one of the oldest in the UK; the first one recorded on this site dates back to 1170.
- Pros:A pleasant little town
- Cons:Only a few things to see
- In a nutshell:Worth a short visit
The River Deben links Woodbridge to the sea. Strolling along its banks, one can get a good look at the local fishing and... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Woodbridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Woodbridge: perfect for a short break in Suffolk"
- "Woodbridge and Sutton Hoo"
- "Woodbridge, Suffolk"
- "Woodbridge: An East Anglia Fishing Town"
- "East Anglia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Woodbridge
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (77)
Have you been to Woodbridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Woodbridge
Photos in WoodbridgeSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue