"Worcestershire: More than Just a Sauce" Worcestershire by Tom_Fields
Worcestershire Travel Guide: 343 reviews and 758 photos
This county, in the West Midlands, is one of the most historic in the English heartland. Worcester has a grand cathedral, and was the scene of the last battle of the English Civil War. And in case you're wondering, this is where the famous Worcestershire sauce is invented. By the way, the mystery ingredient is tamarind.
- Pros:Lots of history, plenty to see and do
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Worcestershire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bredon Village"
- "One of England's green and pleasant land counties"
- "Worcestershire: More than Just a Sauce"
- "Worcestershire - A Land of Fruitfulness"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Worcestershire
- Hotels in Worcestershire
- Transportation in Worcestershire
- Nightlife in Worcestershire
- Restaurants in Worcestershire
- Shopping in Worcestershire
- Warnings and Dangers in Worcestershire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Worcestershire
- 5 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (81)
Have you been to Worcestershire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Worcestershire
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue