"Troyes: Off the Beaten Track" Top 5 Page for this destination Troyes by Tom_Fields
Troyes Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 113 photos
Troyes is one of France's best medieval towns, but not on most tourist itineraries. That's one of its best qualities. You won't find a lot of visitors here. And it's full of things to see. With its half-timbered houses, narrow streets, and churches, it feels like you're stepping back in time about five centuries.
- In a nutshell:Welcome to the Middle Ages
This "cat street" is so named because the roofs of the houses on opposite sides are so close that a cat could jump from... more travel advice
The western facade, designed by Martin Chambiges, was completed in the 16th century, and the tower was built in the 17th... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Troyes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TROYES OR TROY"
- "An Old City With A Collection of 20C Art"
- "Troyes: Off the Beaten Track"
- "Troyes ,more beautiful then I could imagine"
- "Under construction! Sorry for the inconvenience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Troyes
- Hotels in Troyes
- Restaurants in Troyes
- Shopping in Troyes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Troyes
- 5 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (80)
Have you been to Troyes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Troyes
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue