"Jeju-si" Top 5 Page for this destination Jeju (city) by Tom_Fields
Jeju (city) Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 121 photos
This island is mostly rural, but Jeju-si has the basic urban amenities--shopping, restaurants, and hotels. It's a good base for exploring the island, although many prefer to stay at Seogwipo on the south coast.
Whether by sea or by air, this is where people come and go. The principal seaport and airport are both here at Jeju-si.
- In a nutshell:The main base for exploring the island
Downtown Jeju-si is a good place to find unusual local souvenirs, or whatever else interests you. There are plenty of... more travel advice
Yongduam Rock, or the Dragon's Head, is one of Jeju-do's best-known landmarks. Couples on their honeymoon traditionally... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Jeju (city) Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jeju Do: Wind, Basalt Rocks and Beautiful Women."
- "Three Plenties and Three Lacks......."
- "Korea's vacation land"
- "Cheju Island"
- "Jeju - Winter Sonata"
- "Jeju-do island - "little Hawaii" in Korea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jeju (city)
- Hotels in Jeju (city)
- Transportation in Jeju (city)
- Nightlife in Jeju (city)
- Restaurants in Jeju (city)
- Shopping in Jeju (city)
- Warnings and Dangers in Jeju (city)
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jeju (city)
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Jeju (city)?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jeju (city)
Photos in Jeju (city)See All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue