"Chinhae: Headquarters of the South Korean Navy" Chinhae by Tom_Fields
Chinhae Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 14 photos
This is South Korea's version of Portsmouth--a Navy town with a long maritime history. This town is blessed with a mild, maritime climate as well. The best time to visit is in April, when the cherry blossom festival is in full bloom.
- In a nutshell:Try to make it here in April
This has always been a naval city. It's home to the Korean Navy and a US naval installation. One of the local landmarks... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Chinhae Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More Blossoms than you thought possible"
- "Chinhae: Headquarters of the South Korean Navy"
- "Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chinhae
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Chinhae?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chinhae
Photos in ChinhaeSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue