"Camrose - the heart wild rose country" Camrose by Carmanah
Camrose Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 7 photos
Camrose, Alberta, Canada
Location: 53° 01' North, 112° 42' West
Population: 15,850 (2006 Census)
Camrose is a large town located about 95 km south-east of Edmonton. We stayed here for two nights while we were visiting with family friends in nearby Hay Lakes. If you want to experience what life is like in the agricultural belt of Alberta, Camrose is where you'll find it. I actually really love this part of Alberta because it's off the beaten path, the prairie landscape has its own unique charm, and the people are super friendly.
Carmanah's Related Pages
Camrose Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Camrose - the heart wild rose country"
- "Camrose, Alberta"
- "Camrose, rose town of Alberta"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Camrose
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Camrose?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camrose
- Posted in Travel Vancouver Forum "Re: Canadian Crafts shops on..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Camrose - the heart wild rose country"
- updated a Camrose Travel Page "Camrose - the heart wild rose country"
- Commented on one of Darby2's Camrose travel pages
- Wrote a Review A place to stay while visiting... in Camrose Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 238 reviews, 390 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Steveston Intro, 54 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 59 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 39 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 31 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tofino Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 26 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 22 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 27 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue