"An hour spent at Alouette Lake in Golden Ears Park" Golden Ears Provincial Park by Carmanah
Golden Ears Provincial Park Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 26 photos
It was a sunny Sunday afternoon and I had the day off from work. My boyfriend Brent and I decided to head out and do something "outdoors". Brent had never been to Golden Ears Park before, so off to the park we went.
Golden Ears Park is located north-east of Vancouver by a good hour and a half hour drive along the freeway, all the way to Maple Ridge.
- Pros:You feel like you're in the middle of wilderness, away from civilization, and in a sense, you are.
Carmanah's Related Pages
Golden Ears Provincial Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An hour spent at Alouette Lake in Golden Ears Park"
- "Welcome to Golden Ears Provincial Park"
- "Golden Tan at Golden Ears"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Golden Ears Provincial Park
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Golden Ears Provincial Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Golden Ears Provincial Park
Photos in Golden Ears Provincial ParkSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 238 reviews, 390 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Steveston Intro, 54 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 59 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 39 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 31 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tofino Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 26 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 22 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 27 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue