"Mazury or Mazuria" Mazury by Rawicz
Mazury Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 283 photos
Mazuria is known as 'the land of a thousand lakes', even though there are more than 3000 in all, and for decades the focus for tourists has been on water sports and recreation. Sailing and kayaking is a breeze as the lakes are connected by an extensive system of canals and locks, and fishing is part of local folklore.
Kayak-tour on the maybe most beautiful and interesting river of Europe, the Krutynia river. The Krutynia winds its way... more travel advice
Rawicz's Related Pages
Mazury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Land of a Thousand Lakes"
- "Mazury Lakes"
- "Mazury or Mazuria"
- "Wilczy Szaniec Wolfschanze (Wolf’s Lair)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mazury
- Hotels in Mazury
- Transportation in Mazury
- Restaurants in Mazury
- Shopping in Mazury
- Warnings and Dangers in Mazury
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mazury
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mazury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mazury
Photos in MazurySee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Poland Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Guadeloupe Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Qatar Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- France Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Egypt Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Dar es Salaam Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos