"Victoria and Vancouver Island" Victoria by mlafren
Victoria Travel Guide: 1,660 reviews and 3,542 photos
Victoria is a ferry ride away and Vancouver Island has a lot to offer. This time (spring 2001), we stayed on the outskirts of Victoria and cycled around Sooke along a disused railway bed which has been turned into a trail. We also visited some lovely pubs.
See my travelogue for the cycle trip and the one on Victoria and vicinity.
I added a travelogue on a backpack trip to Cape Scott, on the north tip of the island.
Swans is our favourite pub in Victoria. They make their own beer, we had a raspberry beer (among others) and it was... more travel advice
mlafren's Related Pages
Victoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very Victoria"
- "A Canadian city with a British twist!"
- "A Trip Home is ALWAYS GREAT !!"
- "Quenching the Thirst of a Glorious Past: Victoria"
- "Victoria, where I learnt more than just a language"
- "Living in Paradise - happy to share"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Victoria
- Hotels in Victoria
- Transportation in Victoria
- Nightlife in Victoria
- Restaurants in Victoria
- Shopping in Victoria
- Warnings and Dangers in Victoria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Victoria
- 2 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Victoria
Photos in VictoriaSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 72 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 2 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sedona Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Golden Intro, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 22 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bolivia Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues