"marekg's Gabcikovo Page" Gabcikovo by marekg
Gabcikovo Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 28 photos
Gabcikovo is just a village that has become known due to the dam built in the Danube river - a subject of argument between Slovakia and Hungary. Anyway, the dam is standing and often visited.
altough they are forbidden in the canal, you can practise them nearby, in the locations technically belonging to the dam... more travel advice
the dam itself is probably what you have come here... and do not forget to see boats passing the lock chambers more travel advice
marekg's Related Pages
Gabcikovo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nice trip on Danube river"
- "marekg's Gabcikovo Page"
- "Èuòovo - white water canal"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gabcikovo
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gabcikovo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gabcikovo
Top 10 Pages
- Slovakia Intro, 28 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vysoke Tatry 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Trencin Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Budapest Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trnava Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Gabcikovo Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Nitra Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Zricenina Cachtice Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos