"my gargano page" Parco Nazionale del Gargano by marekg
Parco Nazionale del Gargano Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 21 photos
Many years ago Gargano had been an island that attached to the continent.Thatswhy the flatland of the Puglia province ends suddenly at Candelaro river.Behind it,there are hills of Gargano.So,even the first view is interesting
The more to south you travel in Italy the greater troubles you have with communication. Usually, young people speak... more travel advice
if you were interested in nature,humid areas of Gargano are your paradise: many species of birds, mammals, reptiles easy... more travel advice
marekg's Related Pages
Parco Nazionale del Gargano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "my gargano page"
- "The homeland of orchid flowers"
- "White rocks, green trees and blue sea......"
- "My short trip to Southern Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parco Nazionale del Gargano
- Transportation in Parco Nazionale del Gargano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parco Nazionale del Gargano
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Parco Nazionale del Gargano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parco Nazionale del Gargano
Top 10 Pages
- Slovakia Intro, 28 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vysoke Tatry 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Trencin Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Budapest Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trnava Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Gabcikovo Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Nitra Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Zricenina Cachtice Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos