"Gentrification comes to the Florida Panhandle" Seaside by mrsibf
Seaside Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 14 photos
Seaside is best known outside the South as the location for filming the movie "The Truman Show" starring Jim Cary. Actually, it is the realization of a local resident/developer's dream of a planned community friendly to the arts and culture in what was long a sleepy, "redneck" stretch of highway 30A. Although I prefer the quieter realms of Seagrove Beach to the east and Grayton Beach to the south, Seaside is now a major destination vacation spot with lots of happenings and an upscale feel.
Red wine festival (Fall) and white wine festival (Spring) These events started off as promotions to showcase Seaside in... more travel advice
mrsibf's Related Pages
Seaside Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BluecatCanoe's Seaside Page"
- "Gentrification comes to the Florida Panhandle"
- "SEASIDE, FLORIDA"
- "allenkite's new Seaside Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seaside
- Hotels in Seaside
- Restaurants in Seaside
- Warnings and Dangers in Seaside
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Seaside
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Seaside?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seaside
Photos in SeasideSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- U. S. Virgin Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Zimbabwe Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- China Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue