"mrsibf's Cayman Islands Page" Cayman Islands by mrsibf
Cayman Islands Travel Guide: 897 reviews and 1,810 photos
Grand Cayman is a little piece of paradise, but with a hefty price tag. It's beautiful, friendly, safe, and loaded with watersports. Lots of great restaurants, but not much in the way of wild nightlife. The main town of St George gets lots of cruise ships & so is crowded. Seven Mile Beach is the main sun & hotel spot, while Rum Point (see pic) is a very relaxing, out-of-the-way spot to sun, drink, and dine. Be ready to spend: the Cayman dollar is $1.25 US, and prices in Cayman currency already seem high before you multiply by $1.25!
mrsibf's Related Pages
Cayman Islands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "diver-x's Grand Cayman Page"
- "GRAND CAYMAN ISLAND"
- "Grand Cayman Island, Georgetown"
- "MacKiwi's Cayman Islands Page"
- "I Love Cayman Islands"
- "Cayman Islands"
- "Cayman Islands Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cayman Islands
- Hotels in Cayman Islands
- Transportation in Cayman Islands
- Nightlife in Cayman Islands
- Restaurants in Cayman Islands
- Shopping in Cayman Islands
- Warnings and Dangers in Cayman Islands
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cayman Islands
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cayman Islands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cayman Islands
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- U. S. Virgin Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Zimbabwe Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- China Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
Top Cayman Islands hotels