"TrueBeliever's new Redlands Page" Redlands by TrueBeliever
Redlands Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 39 photos
Redlands is a relatively traditional small town roughly a hundred miles east of San Diego. Despite its small size, people of various interests will find something to do whether they enjoy night clubs, the theater, or a simple drive around town to see the sights. It is a town rich in the arts and even has a small amusement park called Pharoah's Lost Kingdom above the north end of town right next to the San Bernardino Museum. I've lived here for four years and have found it to be a place with it's own unique charm and identity and safer than some neighboring communities (Such as San Bernardino). It's a little like a jewel in the rough (or somethin' like that).
The best way to get to Redlands, as with any place in Southern California, is by car. The nearby 10 freeeway that runs... more travel advice
You must see a play if you're going to be in town for any length of time. The last play I saw was called 'A Midsummer... more travel advice
TrueBeliever's Related Pages
Redlands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TrueBeliever's new Redlands Page"
- "photochaser's new Redlands Page"
- "Small Town With A Nice Downtown"
- "Torototammy's Redlands Page"
- "Basaic Redlands Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Redlands
- Transportation in Redlands
- Nightlife in Redlands
- Warnings and Dangers in Redlands
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Redlands
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 56 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Redlands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Redlands
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Big Bear Lake Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Lake Arrowhead Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Universal City Intro, 5 reviews
- Redlands Intro, 5 reviews
- Arizona Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
FriendsSee All Friends (12)
Latest Redlands hotel reviews
- Good Nite Inn Redlands
- 161 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013