"Pictoresque Savonlinna" Top 5 Page for this destination Savonlinna by fipsi
Savonlinna Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 120 photos
Savonlinna (around 29.000 inhabitants) is located in the South-Eastern part of Finland, just in the heart of the Saimaa-lake district (largest lake district in Europe). It is famous for its castle Olavinlinna and for the opera festival that takes place every summer inside the castle. Information about Savonlinna you might also find on the official Savonlinna homepage.
15km East of Savonlinna, in Kerimäki, the world's largest wooden church can be visited. It was donated by a former... more travel advice
fipsi's Related Pages
Savonlinna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picturesque town in the heart of Lake Saimaa"
- "A town with a castle"
- "Pictoresque Savonlinna"
- "Savonlinna on Kyrönsalmi"
- "Note to self: Go back to Savonlinna"
- "Castle, Opera Festival and Mobile Phone Throwing"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Savonlinna
- Hotels in Savonlinna
- Transportation in Savonlinna
- Nightlife in Savonlinna
- Restaurants in Savonlinna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Savonlinna
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Savonlinna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Savonlinna
Photos in SavonlinnaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Odessa Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hämeenlinna Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Hamina Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savonlinna Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Venzone Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Tampere Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos