"The islands of Cres & Losinj" Cres by AndreasK
Cres Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 46 photos
<center>The islands of <b>Cres and Losinj</b> can be reached by ferry from Rijeka, Istra or Krk.
We arrived at the island of Cres by ferry from Istra at around 9 pm. It was dark and we had to drive up the mountains. We drove south for about an hour to the city of Cres. We couldn’t drive to the port (restricted zone) and, therefore, had to park our car and walk. It didn’t take us long to find the only hotel in town. Mid-September is off-season, so they had rooms available.
The picture shows <b>Veli Losinj</b> located in the south of the island. Our hotel was the red building on the left.
The small harbour of Rovenska is a 15 minute walk from Veli Losinj. Rovenska is a very quiet place, even smaller than... more travel advice
The tiny port of Veli Losinj, a small village at the southern part of the Losinj island. more travel advice
AndreasK's Related Pages
Cres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "remembered by wind"
- "Cres, the Island"
- "The islands of Cres & Losinj"
- "only few days bu motorbike!"
- "# coming soon - enjoy the view #"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cres
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 50 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Cres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cres
Photos in CresSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 71 photos, 6 travelogues
- Pakistan Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- New York City Intro, 38 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Taipei Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Thailand Intro, 21 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 27 reviews, 27 photos