"Peshawar" Peshawar by AndreasK
Peshawar Travel Guide: 245 reviews and 339 photos
<center>Peshawar is situated on the border to Afghanistan. The city has witnessed the rule and climax of several civilizations as the Khyber Pass was the easiest approach route from north towards the Indian sub continent, making it the lone choice for the armies of Alexander and Moghal.
The picture is showing a man walking through one of the narrow streets of Peshawar shortly after the bazaar had closed for the day.
A farmer in front of a rice field in lower Swat valley. more travel advice
After a long day in Peshawar's bazaar, I was aproached by a man who asked me where I came from. After exchanging a few... more travel advice
AndreasK's Related Pages
Peshawar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peshawar to Kashgar, China,along the Karakoram Hig"
- "THE CITY OF THE SPIES...PESHAWAR"
- "One Day Trip to Peshawar"
- "Great Frontier Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peshawar
- Hotels in Peshawar
- Transportation in Peshawar
- Nightlife in Peshawar
- Restaurants in Peshawar
- Shopping in Peshawar
- Warnings and Dangers in Peshawar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peshawar
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 73 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Peshawar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peshawar
Photos in PeshawarSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 71 photos, 6 travelogues
- Pakistan Intro, 46 reviews, 47 photos
- New York City Intro, 38 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Taipei Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Thailand Intro, 21 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 27 reviews, 27 photos