R.Dettmann's profile photo

Rolf Online Now
Only dead fish swim with the flow!

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

CEP1863's Profile Photo
CEP1863 May 12, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Rolf, wishing you a terrific birthday and a year crammed with memorable travel!

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn May 12, 2014 at 3:33 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta May 12, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Happy Birthday Rolf, best wishes on your special day.

monica78's Profile Photo
monica78 Apr 6, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Everytime Outcast with Ms. Jackson are on the radio I think of you. I was shocked to hear that you passed away a few years back. And I still think of you now and then.... I hope you are in a better place and we will meet one day! <3

Antji's Profile Photo
Antji May 12, 2010 at 1:49 PM

Hej Rolfi, Alles alles Gute zu Deinem 32. Geburtstag!! Ich hoffe,Du hast viel Spass in Deiner neuen Welt heute,vielleicht mit einem fantastischen Tauchtrip...?;) Du bleibst unvergessen...miss you

matcrazy1's Profile Photo
matcrazy1 May 12, 2010 at 3:09 AM

Hi Rolf! Happy Birthday and Happy Travels for you! You are very, very welcome for Euromeet 2010 in Krakow, Poland (28-30 May, 2010)! Details and links on my homepage. Please, think over it! We need you in Krakow! Smiles from both matcrazies ---> :-)))

hayward68's Profile Photo
hayward68 May 13, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Gone but never forgotten, especially on your birthday.

MissyWQ's Profile Photo
MissyWQ May 22, 2008 at 2:12 PM

Did you have a happy birthday and did you remember to wear your one button birthday suit?

Acore_Beauty_4_U_Luv's Profile Photo
Acore_Beauty_4_U_Luv May 13, 2008 at 11:59 PM

Glücklicher Geburtstag Rolf. I miss u.

la_beba's Profile Photo
la_beba May 13, 2008 at 8:56 PM

You would've been 30 this year, I will always keep you in my heart Rolf! You were a GREAT KID! :o( a great example of enthusiasm and down to Earth good looking guy!I should've gone to South Africa that one time huh R!? maybe in another life.You're missed!