"kamikochi a la nathasha!!!" Kamikochi by nathasha
Kamikochi Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 95 photos
kamikochi is the best place to start to explore the japan alps!!! and it is no coincidence that the mountains are called alps, doesn`t it look just like switzerland or france?!! i arrived here to nagano-ken last august hiking up the hotaka-dake 3190 meters up to 2500 meters from gifu-ken and then descending to the beautiful valley of kamikochi with the rivers of clear turqoise waters :))
after a day hiking up and down the mountains, is there anything better than to let ur soar body soak in the gentle care... more travel advice
the descend proved to be more demanding than the ascend, first it felt like a decent nut to crack but after a while of... more travel advice
nathasha's Related Pages
Kamikochi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A certain beauty"
- "kamikochi a la nathasha!!!"
- "Beautiful Kamikochi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kamikochi
- Hotels in Kamikochi
- Transportation in Kamikochi
- Restaurants in Kamikochi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kamikochi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kamikochi
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kamikochi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kamikochi
Photos in KamikochiSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kobe Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shirahama Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Greece Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Mariana Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Madrid Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Finland Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Berlin Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos