"Aalborg!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Ålborg by Lisalu
Ålborg Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 187 photos
There are wonderful people, fantastic shopping places and a great "party zone" called the Jomfru Ane Gade (shown here).
Beside of this there are many historical places, a great nature and two different seas (the North Sea and the Eastern Sea) close to Aalborg (about an hour driving).
- Pros:A fantastic city - not to small and not to big
- Cons:25 % value added tax!
- In a nutshell:One of the nicest places to live!
Mårup Kirke is an old church with a cementry around it. Due to the permanent wind and the sandy ground, this graveyard... more travel advice
The lighthouse was build around 1910 close to the north sea. In the last few decades more and more sand built up around... more travel advice
Lisalu's Related Pages
Ålborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aalborg - A Revitalized City"
- "The 3rd biggest city in Denmark"
- "Center of northern Danish industry"
- "The lively capital of North Jutland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ålborg
- Hotels in Ålborg
- Transportation in Ålborg
- Nightlife in Ålborg
- Restaurants in Ålborg
- Shopping in Ålborg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ålborg
- 5 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ålborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ålborg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ingolstadt Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ålborg Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brasov Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Samos Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Otok Krk Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue