"Virtual Tourist Flag Flies at Ice Castle" Randall_Burt's Profile

Mayville New Yorks 2010 Ice Castle

After 5 years the pole I made with signs to Winter festivals around the World got its big weekend. The first two years were only some events as mother nature was not good to Us. On the second year I broke out My windshield with the long pole. This year with some touchup paint, My sign I made with the help of My VT Friends on the forum and My VT flag were well liked at the Mayville New York ice festival. With thousands there to see the flag on top of the pole, I was very happy. Also at the festival, I did a Polar Bear swim with the help of My VT Friends on the best way to enter the water. I jumped into the cold water with a large Crowd watching. Thank You Everyone that has helped with My questions on the VT forum.

Coolest Hotel

The Four Seasons Great Barrier Reef Hotel off the Coast of Townsville Australia was the neatest Hotel I ever stayed at. Built in Singapore, it was a 200 room Hotel 2 Hours by High Speed Boat to get to in the Great Barrier Reef. After a Year or so, it went bust. It was floated up to Vienam and last know to be on the Siagon River. My Townsville Australia Page has a little More information on My stay at this Hotel.

The GREAT!!!!!

Who ever thought I would get to see the Pyramids and go inside. Not Me. The Camel ride was cool but the Operators try to ripp You off. By American standards, The price wasn't much.

New Jersey in Australia

The Us Battleship New Jersey was in Sydney Australia in 1988 for Australias Bicentinenal. I got to tour this Mighty Ship.

Barcelona Harbor

Barcelona New York is My Most Favorite Local Getaway. What a Sunrise.

Put A Nickel in The Slot

Drop 5 Cents in the slot for Your Fortune.

The Fortune Teller at Midway Park in Maple Springs New York. Midway is one of the Oldest Still Operating Amusement Parks in the World.

Sea Lion July 17, 2003

The Ship as it looked before painting and restoration.

The Sea Lion October 15, 2003.

The Ship Almost painted and restored.

• Intro Updated Feb 23, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Randall_Burt's Profile Photo

Randall_Burt

“Who are You calling a ferry? Oh, the boat. The Bemus Point/Stow Ferry. Captain Randall”

Real Name