"Ottawa isn't only Canadian, eh?" Ottawa by polrbear
Ottawa Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 50 photos
Ottawa is a nice little town half an hour south of Lawrence, Kansas and about half an hour southwest from Kansas City on I-35. It's home to Ottawa University, which is affiliated with the American Baptist church. The university has around 400-500 students.
Towns like this are perfect rest-stops to get out of your car and experience life at a much more manageable pace. Wander around downtown and take in the Midwest architecture. You'll be sure to get some looks because you're not a local, but just smile and enjoy the role you are playing in their daily lives.
Watch the Ottawa University Braves' football team. Plenty of good seats available. more travel advice
I-35 south from Kansas City for about half an hour or Highway 59 south from Lawrence for 22 miles. more travel advice
polrbear's Related Pages
Ottawa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of Kansas' Finest Towns"
- "Ottawa, Kansas"
- "brdwtchr's new Ottawa Page"
- "Ottawa isn't only Canadian, eh?"
- "A Town of Friendly People"
- "Basaic Ottawa Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ottawa
- Hotels in Ottawa
- Nightlife in Ottawa
- Restaurants in Ottawa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ottawa
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ottawa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ottawa
Photos in OttawaSee All Photos (12)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawrence Intro, 45 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simferopol Intro, 37 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 10 photos
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.