"Copenhagen Christmas shopping" Copenhagen by Globies
Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,981 reviews and 9,981 photos
As we've seen most of the German Christmas markets, my friend Krista and I decided we should head north for some nice christmas shopping.
Bodum, Illum Bollighus, Magasin du Nord, Stroget, various Christmas markets, plenty of opportunities to find some gifts for the family.
So off we went to Copenhagen!
The best way to get around in Copenhagen is by foot or bike. The city is quite compact so walking would be the best option. If you want to visit the areas outside the centre, public transport is a good option but also the rental bikes you can find on the streets.
We have to come back for some really nice museums, design exhibits and art galleries. The Black Diamond and the Opera House are beautiful!
- Pros:Beautiful city, have to come back for some more culture as we have skipped that this time...
- Cons:it is true... the little mermaid is a bit of a disappointment, size wise.
- In a nutshell:Design, shops, friendly atmosphere
Globies' Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Copenhagen, a "suburb" to Valby..."
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Italy Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Kilkenny Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Canary Islands Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Boston Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Haarlem Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Memphis Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Kerkyra Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.