Groningen Hotel Tips by sandravdp
Groningen Hotels: 563 reviews and 34 photos
We stayed at a pension. For more information see www.groningen.nl. You can also ask for information at the touristoffice at the trainstation or in the heart of the town. You'd better make a reservation, because pensions, hotels and hostels are full very easily. The reason: this town is popular! Many students, germans, but also people from the north, the east and middle of the Netherlands often come and take a look here.
f37,50 guilders per person per night. Breakfast and use of shower, toilet, towels and sheets are included!
Unique Qualities: Breakfast is included and is great! Everything you want is there from bread and croisants till wafels, eggs and panckes. Coffee, tea and milk are included.
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: The pension where we stayed was in the northeast of Groningen at the 'Boeg' nr 28. We stayed in the house of mrs Bugel who took really good care of us. You can get here by taking bus number 3.
Other Contact: Make reservations by calling the
Price per room, breakfast included.
One person room: ƒ52,50 (€ 23,75 or 25 dollars)
Two person room: ƒ82,50 (€ 37,50 or 40 dollars)
Three person room:ƒ 120,00 (€ 55,00 or 60 dollars)
Four person room: ƒ 155,00 (€ 70,50 or 75 dollars)
Unique Qualities: This hostel provides for many beds. This is handy when you come to Groningen with a large group.
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Simplon Youthhotel
9712 LL GRONINGEN
Nederland / The Netherlands
Other Contact: tel: ++31 (0)50 3135221 fax: ++3
On the picture is one of my friends. Her name is Sandra too. Behind her you can see Hotel De Doelen.
Unique Qualities: It's next to 'De Drie Gezusters' (a restaurant, bar and dancing)
Address: Groote Markt
Comparison: about average
More Reviews (34)
- See All By train or car.
- No dangers as far as I...
- No real traps I guess...
- See All One of the best...
- See All The Martinitoren (Martini...
sandravdp's Related Pages
Groningen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Groningen, a city I love!"
- "Groningen above all."
- "One of the world’s leading bicycle cities"
- "Citizens of Groningen are more courteous"
- "ER IS NIETS BOVEN GRONINGEN"
- "In the old days"
- "VT-meeting I"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Groningen
- Hotels in Groningen
- Transportation in Groningen
- Nightlife in Groningen
- Restaurants in Groningen
- Shopping in Groningen
- Warnings and Dangers in Groningen
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ramada Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Prince Motel
- Residence Inn By Marriott Woodland Ii
- Faisalabad Serena Hotel
- Le Manoir des Deux Amants
- Surfside Inn Suites
- Redang Kalong Resort
- Jackson's Hotel and Conference Centre
- The Cumberland Hotel
- Strandhill Caravan and Camping Park
- Marriott Costa Rica
- Aloft Chicago O'Hare
- Macdonald Marine Hotel Edinburgh
Badges & Stats in Groningen
- 37 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 52 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Groningen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Groningen
Read real reviews about Groningen Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Haarlem Intro, 73 reviews, 164 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 75 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 11 reviews, 117 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orléans Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 15 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Varanasi Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nantes Intro, 30 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indonesia Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (202)
Latest Groningen hotel reviews
- Golden Tulip Paterswolde Groningen
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 28, 2013
- Hampshire Hotel - Groningen
- 49 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 30, 2013
- Hotel Schimmelpenninck Huys
- 45 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Best Western Hotel Stadskanaal
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 24, 2013
- Simplon Youthhotel
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 10, 2013
- Martini Hotel
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 18, 2013
- Hotel De Doelen
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 11, 2013
- Hampshire Hotel - Plaza Groningen
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013
- NH Hotel De Ville
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2013
- Eden Cityhotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
- NH Groningen
- 45 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 21, 2013
- Martini Toren - Martini Tower- 11 Reviews, 12 Photos
- City Museum- 12 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Prinsenhof - The Court of the Prince- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Martinikerk - Martini Church- 6 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Goudkantoor - Gold Office- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Maritime Museum- 3 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Der-Aakerk Church- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Korenbeurs- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Gardepoort- 2 Reviews, 1 Photos
- Synagogue- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
See All Groningen Things to Do