"Bastia" Bastia by sandravdp
Bastia Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 88 photos
Bastia is a very big city. If you want to see nice things, don''t go looking for it at Bastia the modern city. There is nothing there.
You'd rather try the old city heart. There is not very much left of it, but it''s nice to see.
- Pros:Nice, but very small old citry heart.
- Cons:The modern city side has nothing to offer
- In a nutshell:Good for some hours, but not for a whole day.
sandravdp's Related Pages
Bastia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bastia, capital of Haute Corse"
- "Bastia Corsica"
- "Bastia Intro"
- "Our Trip to Bastia, Corsica Island"
- "BASTIA IN CORSICA"
- "A beautiful Island in the Mediterranean"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bastia
- Hotels in Bastia
- Transportation in Bastia
- Nightlife in Bastia
- Restaurants in Bastia
- Shopping in Bastia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bastia
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bastia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bastia
Top 10 Pages
- Haarlem Intro, 73 reviews, 164 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 75 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 11 reviews, 117 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orléans Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 15 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Varanasi Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nantes Intro, 30 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indonesia Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue