Brest Restaurant Tips by sandravdp Top 5 Page for this destination
Brest Restaurants: 13 reviews and 12 photos
Everywhere around this area are so many good restaurants and terraces. You really can try anything.
Favorite Dish: Fish dish! Boiled mussles in onion and garlic bouillin, soup bouillabaise (fishsoup), baguette (kind of long bread) and dame blanche ice cream for desert (vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce).
More Reviews (21)
- See All Here is a picture of my...
- By car is the best method to...
- At some beaches, like Turballe...
- No real traps are here. For...
- Go and visit animalparc...
sandravdp's Related Pages
Brest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The End of the Earth"
- "Porteplume's new Brest Page"
- "sandravdp's new Brest Page"
- "The maritime town of Brest"
- "Le Métropole Océane"
- "Brest, the western city of France..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brest
- Hotels in Brest
- Transportation in Brest
- Nightlife in Brest
- Restaurants in Brest
- Shopping in Brest
- Warnings and Dangers in Brest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brest
- 22 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Brest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brest
Photos in BrestSee All Photos (58)
Top 10 Pages
- Haarlem Intro, 73 reviews, 164 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 75 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 11 reviews, 117 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orléans Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 15 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Varanasi Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nantes Intro, 30 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indonesia Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue