"Porto de Corsica" Porto by sandravdp
Porto Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 39 photos
The ride to Porto goes through the mountain area of Corsica at the western side of the island. Expect a hard ride, a bit dangerous with ravines and traffic coming from both sides. You''d better be a good driver...
Porto is worth it all, though. It really is a lovely place, with not too many tourists. The view really is one of the best in Corsica!
On the road to get to Porto there are also great views! You can see the mountains from top to bottom with all the beautiful plants and sea views surrounding it all.
- Pros:Spectacular view, a lovely town!
- Cons:Very hard to get here and parking the car is a disaster.
- In a nutshell:Have some patience when you want to visit...but it''s definitely worth it!
sandravdp's Related Pages
Porto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Porto - no, not the Portuguese one."
- "Porto de Corsica"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Porto
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Porto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porto
Top 10 Pages
- Haarlem Intro, 73 reviews, 164 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 75 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 11 reviews, 117 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orléans Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 15 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Varanasi Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nantes Intro, 30 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indonesia Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue