"Bangkok" Bangkok by sandravdp
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,316 reviews and 22,906 photos
The first place where you usually land when coming from abroad to Thailand is Bangkok.
Bangkok is quite busy, but at the same time it;s very impressive.
There are more than 10 milion inhabitants and because of that the traffic is absolutely terrible. Everyone takes a chance just to get there faster than someone else...
Bangkok also has it's special things to see: The Grand Palace, Wat Po (The Temple of the Reclining Buddha), The Temple of the Dawn, the canals and Chinatown (one of the biggest in the world).
So Bangkok is a sure must to visit when you are in Thailand.
More information and pictures will follow later.
- Pros:Lots to see! Impressive monuments! Great nightlife!
- Cons:Busy Traffic, smog, moisty heat.
- In a nutshell:Just try it, have the experience!
The Grand Palace you can''t miss it! Go and see!!!!!!!!!! You must wear decent clothes, so no sexy skirts or short... more travel advice
When you want to visit temples in Bangkok it's best to take a tuk tuk. These three wheel yellow & black 'cars' are quite... more travel advice
sandravdp's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
- Uploaded a Photo to "Relaxed hotel with pool"
- Wrote a Review The most wonderful architecture in Bangkok! about Grand Palace in Bangkok Things to Do
- updated a Bangkok Travel Page "Bangkok"
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: Re: Off the beaten path...."
- Commented on one of R.Dettmann's Bangkok travel pages
Photos in BangkokSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Haarlem Intro, 73 reviews, 164 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 75 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 11 reviews, 117 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orléans Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 15 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Varanasi Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nantes Intro, 30 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indonesia Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (202)
Latest Bangkok hotel reviews
- President Park
- 351 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 20, 2013
- Siam Piman Hotel
- 43 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 27, 2013
- Metropolitan Bangkok
- 764 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 18, 2013
- City Lodge Sukhumvit 9
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 4, 2013
- Avana Hotel
- 55 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2013
- Pantip Court Bangkok
- 190 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 17, 2013
- Royal River Hotel
- 106 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 17, 2013
- Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn
- 75 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Silom City Inn
- 212 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- Patumwan House
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Golden House
- 68 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 7, 2013
- Swana Bangkok
- 59 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 21, 2013
- Four Wings
- 38 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 10, 2013