"sandravdp's new Sarnath Page" Sarnath by sandravdp
Sarnath Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 227 photos
Welcome at my travel page. Sarnath is a village that is all about religions and monuments. It lays in the norteast of India and the main religion is buddhism here. Here live many Tibetans in monastries and are also Chinese influisms to be found.
It is said that in this place near the Sri Digamber Jain Temple Buddha held his first preach/speech under the Bodhi... more travel advice
I wasn't here at night, so I really don't know. Maybe there are some religious rituals held at night. Otherwise you... more travel advice
- This is the front of the Sri...
- It's easy to reach Sarnath....
- Hmm well, I don't know. I...
- There aren't many restaurants...
sandravdp's Related Pages
Sarnath Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Sarnath"
- "Sarnath - where Buddha preached his first sermon"
- "The Holy land of Buddha"
- "On the Buddhist trail: Sarnath"
- "sandravdp's new Sarnath Page"
- "Boeddhas preaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sarnath
- Hotels in Sarnath
- Transportation in Sarnath
- Nightlife in Sarnath
- Restaurants in Sarnath
- Shopping in Sarnath
- Warnings and Dangers in Sarnath
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sarnath
- 11 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 48 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Sarnath?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sarnath
Top 10 Pages
- Haarlem Intro, 73 reviews, 164 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 75 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 11 reviews, 117 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orléans Intro, 38 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 15 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Varanasi Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nantes Intro, 30 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indonesia Intro, 51 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montpellier Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue