"The world according to hslowe" hslowe's Profile
Hey. I'm Heather, a 36 year old writer from Charleston, SC, now living in Corning, NY. Without question my favorite city in the world is Prague, Czech Republic, where I was lucky enough to live for a time in 1997.
However, I have a real love for all foreign places and people, and it's my goal to explore as much of the world as possible before I die.
I especially admire the Slavic cultures, and I' ve been fortunate to travel to Moscow and St. Petersburg. (I hope to enjoy a more extended journey to Russia and Ukraine within the next few years.)
My most recent international trips were China and Taiwan in November 2006 and Peru in August 2007. I'm headed to Japan in November 2007.
Thanks for reading my notes on the places I've been!
This list changes all the time, but here you go:
1. The Trans-Siberian Railroad
2. Nepal in general, and Everest Base Camp in particular
5. across Africa
7. St. Lucia
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 121 Reviews
- 200 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 13 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- hslowe and jrgentle are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Excellent in every way in Tokyo-to Restaurants
- Commented on one of heywinks's Himeji travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sacred Valley"
- created a Peru Travelogue "Sacred Valley"
- Posted in Travel Hiroshima Forum "Re: How long from Tokyo?"
updated their Profile Page "The world according to hslowe"
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Peru 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Charleston Intro, 19 reviews, 10 photos
- Krakow Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Moscow Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Budapest Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Saint Andrews Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue