"Sighnaghi, Georgia" Sighnaghi by Hanka
Sighnaghi Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 133 photos
As we came around the bend, I looked over my left shoulder and caught my first glimpse of Sighnaghi. The town is perched upon the top of a mountain jutting out into a flat valley, and far beyond the valley the Caucasus Mountains loom. The view was breathtaking. I could see very quickly why someone would fall in love with this town, and I fell in love with it myself once I got to walk along its quiet, newly refurbished cobble-stoned streets. The air seemed cleaner, fresher here, and the life seemed to move slower, more relaxed. I immediately felt I could retire here, or wished I could find a town like this back home.
I've been wanting to walk along Sighnaghi's ancient city walls since the first time I laid eyes on them. Today, I... more travel advice
Hanka's Related Pages
Sighnaghi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sighnaghi, the pearl of Georgia"
- "An off-the-beaten-path gem"
- "Sighnaghi - major destination in Eastern Georgia"
- "A Gem"
- "Sighnaghi, Georgia"
- "Sighnaghi - The Heart of Georgia's Wine Region"
- "Homestay in Sighnaghi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sighnaghi
- Hotels in Sighnaghi
- Transportation in Sighnaghi
- Restaurants in Sighnaghi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sighnaghi
- 6 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sighnaghi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sighnaghi
Photos in SighnaghiSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- T'bilisi Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- Sighnaghi Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos
- K'ut'aisi Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Akhalts'ikhe Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Georgia Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uplistsikhe Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mts'khet'a Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Ninotsminda Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Shuakhevi 1 review, 5 photos
- Baghdad Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue